Friday, October 8, 2010

Another Killah Headache...and a possible pattern...

I forced myself here to my computer to note that I've had a killer headache this morning/early afternoon. This one comes complete with nausea too, so I'm trying to rest and be sure that I don't throw up my anti-rejection meds (VERY important that I keep those down!). I took Phenergan for the nausea, but wound up feeling nauseous nonetheless...and I took two extra-strength Percocets, but still have a touch of a headache nonetheless.
To what can I attribute this??? I don't know. Stress??? Or, is this a pattern I'm supposed to make note of?? It's been a month since my last headache (I am NOT counting the headache I had two or three weeks ago, because I am pretty sure that one was eye-strain from having to look at my Mobile Web all weekend (I'd lost my Internet connection, so stress could have been part of it as well). All other things being equal, this is a once-a-month thing so far. This morning, I also noticed that I was seeing flashes of light, that came out of nowhere. Hmmmmm...menopause???? That could be...since I haven't had a period since June. Hmmmmmmmm...
Well, in the interest of keeping you all posted, I will do so. But, I'm going to close this post here, and will be back next time I have a headache to note.
Thanks for reading and being willing to learn about my experience with frequent headaches.
Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment