Sunday, October 24, 2010

No new news worth reporting...

Since Oct. 8 (my last post), I can't say that I have had any headaches worth noting. This is wonderful. I think this is the longest that I have gone without a serious headache. I haven't even had to take any painkillers since that last one, two weeks ago.
It may have helped that I have been able to start driving again, and so can get out of the house once in a while. I find that, often times, that does help, to get out of the house.
Just wanted to let you know that my silence here isn't because I'm too sick to write...it's because I'm essentially pain-free enough that I really have had no headaches worth telling you about.
If you have stopped by and taken a look here, I thank you...your feedback and your viewership means the world to me, and that is what keeps me from stopping writing altogether. I started this particular blog due to a doctor's recommendation, but with no feedback and no viewers, I could still stop it at any time. So...thank you again!! Love ya!!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment