Wednesday, December 15, 2010

No earth-shatteringly God-awful headaches to report...

I've been silent.
But, silence is not always golden.
So, I am breaking my silence to let you know that I haven't posted anything new, because I haven't really had any God-awful headaches lately.
I did have a touch of a headache today, so I took a couple Percocets...but it's been a long time since I needed to take a painkiller...which is great, because getting a refill on Percocet is like pulling teeth out of a giraffe.
Anyway...
While I am here, let me just wish you all a very, very Happy Holiday season!! Merry Christmas...Happy Hanukkah (whenever that is or was)...Happy Kwanzaa (if you happen to celebrate that)...and of course, a very, very Happy New Year (2011)!!! All the very best to you, and thank you very very much for coming by and reading my blog!!
I stopped writing on my other blogs (Myspace and my other Google blog), because no one read, and no one commented. I would stop this one too, except I had started it in the first place because a doctor recommended I do so, and I thought it was a pretty good idea...since I seem to have a desire to exercise my writing talents...however, it's discouraging when you feel like you're writing for nobody!! I mean...I already know my life story...I know what I have been through...the good, the bad, and the ugly...and I know what it took to get me to my here and now. But, if no one else cares, why do I even bother...(*SIGH!!*)
Anyway, thank you again for stopping by, and again, Happy Holidays and a very, very Happy New Year!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment