Sunday, January 16, 2011

Into 2011, and no major headache to report as of yet.

HAPPY MEW YEAR!!!
Hope you got through the holidays better than I did! Damn holiday season, this year, left me feeling as though the cat dragged me into the street so I could be run over by a herd of wild elephants. I will recover from the blow....maybe...we shall see.
Headache-wise, meantime...since this the journal/blog that was recommended that I start (Doctor's recommendation)...no major headaches yet this year. I had a couple semi-bad ones a week or two ago...because of those, I ran out of my Extra-Strength Percocet. And my nephrologist doesn't want me getting any more refills of that...so I guess I'll have to depend on Tylenol and/or Excedrin (depending on if I can take those two as needed and NOT wind up with another ulcer!!).
I see my blogs are short (but sweet) when there's no catastrophic ailments to report. So, I suppose this is good.
Thank you for stopping by and reading! I wish you, while I'm at it here, I wish you a 2011 that will be even better than 2010 was!!!!
xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment